Lornham provides a highly personalised block management service through an experienced team based in our office in Central London.
London offers a wide variety of property and we appreciate that each block London is unique. Therefore we assign a dedicated property manager for each building who manages the block according to an agreed mandate. This ensures that we deliver high quality and efficient service ensuring that issues are dealt with in a responsive and professional manner.
In addition to managing traditional buildings, we have become renowned for assisting property developers with new developments. This service ensures that the development is ready for occupation on the day of completion.
Block management can be a big time-consumer for individuals. That is why we are always happy to take responsibility for taking over the ‘boring’ things such as working out the financial and operational services of the building. Our experienced team have a great depth of knowledge when it comes to one of our most popular services of block London.
There are many areas that come with block management Mayfair. In regards to being in control of the upkeep such as gardening and general maintenance. This can be big factors and very overwhelming for someone doing it for the first time. Not to fear, as Lornham are here to provide a service that will reduce your stress levels. You will be in the hands of a great team that have worked on many projects linking to block management. With many years of experience, comes great links within the same industry. Whether it is working out better agreements for our clients or finding better prices. We will always do what is in the best interest of our clients. We will never make any decisions without the client’s authorisation.
What To Expect From Our Block London Services
Understanding block management can be a difficult subject. That is why we have listed more details below on what we include within our service.
- We will set annual budgets for our clients. Setting an annual budget can be difficult. With the help of Lornham, we will be able to take control of this as we have experience in what to expect within a yearly budget.
- Sending out and collection service charges – this includes arrears chasing. For some people they may find this a sensitive subject, that is why Lornham have a specialist team in place that has many years experience.
- Providing oversight of all minor works to ensure they are done correctly the first time around. With our experience, we understand that fixing minor works fast, prevents major problems later.
- We will always review the Health & Safety matters. Making sure that they follow strict guidelines.
- We will take on board the management and processing of common finances such as processing invoices. Giving you more time to focus on more important factors.
- Lornham will deal with all annual maintenance contracts such as cleaning and lifts.
- Ensuring that all relevant insurances are in place to prevent any major issues. The most common insurances that we include to our block management is Building & Terrorism, Directors & Officers and Engineering if applicable to the clients building.
- Providing general advice on all lease requirements and ensuring that the lessees are compliant.
- Oversight of any on-site staff and/or contractors when applicable.
- Cash flow forecasting
- We will always provide a Section 20 on any major works programme.