Lornham provide a highly personalised block management service through an experienced team based in our office in Central London.
London offers a wide variety of property and we appreciate that each block is unique. Therefore we assign a dedicated property manager for each building who manages the block according to an agreed mandate. This ensures that we deliver a high quality and efficient service ensuring that issues are dealt with in a responsive and professional manner.
In additional to managing traditional buildings we have become renowned for assisting property developers with new developments. This service ensures that the development is ready for occupation on the day of completion.
- Setting of annual budget.
- Sending out and collection of service charges (including arrears chasing).
- Oversight of minor works.
- Review of Health & Safety matters.
- Processing and management of common parts finances e.g. processing of invoices.
- Handling of annual maintenance contracts e.g. cleaning, lifts etc.
- Ensure relevant insurance is in place e.g. Buildings & Terrorism, Directors & Officers & Engineering (if required)
- General advice on lease requirements and ensuring lessees are compliant.
- Oversight of any on site staff and / or contractors.
- Cash flow forecasting.
- Section 20 (major works programs).
If you would like to hear more about our Property Management service then please contact Rupert Wertheimer.