Block Management Maida Vale
Trying to find someone to manage your building at an affordable cost whilst delivering exceptional service can be very difficult turning it into a frustrating experience. We will always be upfront about costs as part of our transparent service.
Lornham likes to work closely amongst their clients to ensure we can gather information on the services they require whilst eliminating the ones that they don’t. This helps the clients to cut costs and make an ever-growing profit as a result.
We will always assign a property manager for each building so they can manage each block accordingly. Because of this, it allows them to focus their time solely on individual block management. As a result of this, it allows them to complete any projects or services at a higher standard. Whilst being able to deal with any issues that arise, in a professional and responsive manner.
There are a lot of factors to consider for block management Maida Vale. However, by using our service you won’t have to stress about figuring out the steps. This is because we do it all for you. As we take control of the upkeep services and general maintenance, even gardening. Throughout our service, we will always provide support and advice on future steps and procedures. As our way of keeping you in the loop and ensuring you are comfortable with the service that we are providing.
Why Choose Lornham for Block Management Maida Vale
If you are unhappy with your current firm or if this is your first time then choosing the right team for you can be a stressful time. As you always ask yourself: ‘Will this company be the right one for me”. Putting a highly valuable asset into the hands of someone else can be daunting at first. With many years of experience, we know how to provide day-to-day service. As a result of this, it will add value to yourself as the owner but also to the tenants living there.
Although our main focus is on helping manage traditional buildings, this is not just what we do. We also can provide assistance for property developers by providing advice on new developments. This service ensures that the development is always ready on the day of completion.
What To Expect From Block Management Maida Vale
Understanding block management can be a difficult subject. That is why we have listed more details below on what we include within our service.
- We will set annual budgets for our clients. Setting an annual budget can be difficult. With the help of Lornham, we will be able to take control of this as we have experience in what to expect within a yearly budget.
- Sending out and collection service charges – this includes arrears chasing. For some people they may find this a sensitive subject, that is why Lornham have a specialist team in place that has many years of experience.
- Providing oversight of all minor works to ensure they are done correctly the first time around. With our experience, we understand that fixing minor works fast, prevents major problems later.
- We will always review the Health & Safety matters. Making sure that they follow strict guidelines.
- We will take on board the management and processing of common finances such as processing invoices. Giving you more time to focus on more important factors.
- Lornham will deal with all annual maintenance contracts such as cleaning and lifts.
- Ensuring that all relevant insurances are in place to prevent any major issues. The most common insurances that we include to our block management is Building & Terrorism, Directors & Officers and Engineering if applicable to the clients building.
- Providing general advice on all lease requirements and ensuring that the lessees are compliant.
- Oversight of any on-site staff and/or contractors when applicable.
- Cash flow forecasting
- We will always provide a Section 20 on any major works programme.